[CREATE] Free as in Speech, and Vietnam?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Jun 14 08:38:27 PDT 2010

Am 14.06.10, 17:35 +0300 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:
>>> I really wish for some advice from some well-known organisation like
>>> Amnesty, or Reporters Without Borders.
>
> I meant advice whether it does more harm or good, or is irrelevant, to
> the local freedoms and rights to have an event like the LGM there...
> not general travel advice / advisories.

I do not know if thats political enough for your taste, but
if you could organise a meaningful Dow Chemical and Monsanto money
transfere to the possibly million of Agent Orange[1] deaths, disabilities
and their families, that would certainly be of more help to vietnam people
then harm.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--