[CREATE] Organising LGMs — Proposal for Guidelines

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:37:05 PDT 2010

Dear all !

The discussion on human rights and other ethical considerations on the
Create List has inspired me a reflexion on how are we going to make goods
decisions on venues, based on a wide consensus — this year and in years to
come.

The proposed guidelines are intended to be as complete and clear as possible
and should help organising teams organise great LGMs based on the experience
of previous years and inspired by the spirit of LGM.

*This is a proposal. Please feel free to add your ideas!*

The Guidelines can be found here:*
*
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011

One thing leading to the other, this page exposes Ideas for an LGM Board.

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Ideas_for_a_LGM_Board

Cheers!

Louis