[CREATE] Decision for LGM 2011 venue — Action required

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:31:59 PDT 2010

>  Dear all,

Within less than a week from now we need to come up with a decision about
next year’s venue for LGM.

We have proposed guidelines that should help us make a good choice for 2011
but that also lead us into the process for 2012 and beyond.
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011

We need the input from the Teams and from you.

We have 3 bids (in alphabetical order):
Brasil: http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011_Brasil_Bid
Canada: http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011_Montr%C3%A9al_Bid
Vietnam:  http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011_Vietnam_Bid

*What we ask here is to review the bids in the light of the guidelines, make
sure you have all of them covered, and post your answers or questions here.*

We need the data to analyse it and come up with a recommendation so act now,
please! :)

Cheers!

Louis