[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.6

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 01:19:24 PST 2010

Am 28.02.10, 20:22 -0800 schrieb Jon Cruz:
> On Feb 28, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Olivier BERTEN wrote:
>
>> A new release before a deep cleanup...
>> https://gna.org/files/?group=swatchbooker
>
> I've been unable to access the project, as gna.org has an invalid security certificate.

http://gna.org/files/?group=swatchbooker is fine here.

As security is brought up, how is the swatchbooker-0.6.tar.bz2.sig
used to verify swatchbooker-0.6.tar.bz2?
A link to a step by step introduction would be welcome.

Alternatively, posting the sha1sum checksum along with the package URL
seemed always fine to me. Cairo and libpixman use this scheme.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management