[CREATE] CREATE Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10

Jon Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Thu Mar 25 20:02:10 PDT 2010

On Mar 25, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Jon Phillips wrote:

> ping JC!
>
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
>> Ha, I'm on plane, but JC and I met up and hashed out the necessary
>> parts for the spec. I'll put up on wiki when I touch down.
>>
>> Also, we need artificial deadline to ge this thing done! :)

Initial rough prototyping of the tool has been completed and achieved visible UI results:

http://twitpic.com/1axvcm

Priority shifted to finishing enough of an implementation to be able to ship Inkscape 0.48 with basic swatch support.

http://twitpic.com/19sukk

This work has been winding up, so we should be looking good to incorporate the actual implementation experience back into refinements for the specs.