[CREATE] lgm 2011

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue May 4 06:27:52 PDT 2010

hi alexandre && co...

>> AFAIK there is an active open source community in Novosibirsk too, and I
>> think that is in the Asian part of Russia?  ;)

i "also" think that moscow is too much european to be my prefered
location for the next lgm...

my personal preference will probably go for an american location
(probably montreal) or an asian/oceania one if it looks attractive
enough for our projects.

but, you should probably already make a proposal for moscow: we will
have an alternative to compare with and -- imho -- it will give moscow
better chances for 2012!

ciao
a.l.e