[CREATE] Brand™ new in Brussels...

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat May 8 01:00:46 PDT 2010

hi tor,

> > well, it looks it's the evil pantone
>
> Oh please stop this childish "evil" company crap.
>
> Like some other participants, I am also looking forward to staying at
> the Pantone. Looks very nicely designed. Now I only need to decide
> what colour to choose if they ask me at the reception...

i'm sorry that the irony didn't come through.

but, as in most cases, irony has some relation to the reality... in my case i was really wondering why programs like scribus are scared into not providing color sets which match the pantone numbers, but a random hotel in brussels can name itself pantone and play with colors to attract its clients.

i was really wondering, how that can happen.

then, i've found some evidence on their website that pantone itself is creating a chain of hotels around the world...

that's all folks. there's not more than that behind my sentence.

at the end, all this will probably make you have a better color experience than then the one i will have [1] while staying in brussels!

ciao
a.l.e

[1] well, i could avoid the worst case, though: http://imagebin.ca/view/19YSIpNU.html ... :-)