[CREATE] Draft programme LGM 2010

Pete Ippel - hypermodern.net pete at hypermodern.net
Tue May 11 06:20:16 PDT 2010

I noticed on the draft that there was a note on my talk "Maybe better as a
long talk?" I wanted to say that I'd very much like to have a long talk.

All my best,
Pete

   *Pete Ippel*
Artist / Athlete / Problem Solver

*Hypermodern.net* <http://www.hypermodern.net>
 <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%2CSan+Francisco%2CCalifornia%2CUSA&hl=en>Ventura,
California USA
 *Mobile:* 1 415-425-8863
*Email:* pete at hypermodern.net
*IM:* hypermodernart (AIM)
 *http://www.linkedin.com/in/hypermodern*
*Green and Hyphy <http://www.greenandhyphy.com>*

I'm happy to know you.    See who we know in
common<http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/9572058/> Want
a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/9572058/>
Please consider the environmental impact before printing this email.
Por favor, antes de imprimir este mensaje de correo electrónico considera el
impacto ambiental.