[CREATE] Details about the LGM talks itself

Hin-Tak Leung hintak at ghostscript.com
Tue May 18 04:07:41 PDT 2010

--- On Tue, 18/5/10, Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net> wrote:

> For short talks, we prefer to work from a single computer
> (it will be hard enough to keep to the tight schedule). But
> if really needed, you can use your own machine.

The main value for connecting one's own computer to the projector is for "live demo"?

I am a bit undecided on that - both because this is my first official outing as "one of the ghostscript people" and first time in LGM and also I believe many of the LGM participants may have already heard Ralph or Michael talking about the new ICC architecture in other related conferences - but I still need to talk this most exciting and anticipated development in ghostscript. In any case, I intended to talk a bit about Freetype 2 and other stuff as well...

If somebody wants to take a peek at what I'll talk about and wants to tell me about whether they want to hear more or hear less about color management (and other topics) via private e-mail I'll be happy to get some feedbacks before the event. This is the draft:
http://ghostscript.com/~hintak/LGM_Brussels2010_Ghostscript.pdf

Hin-Tak