[CREATE] OpenRaster BOF

Marcos Diaz markos at nathive.org
Thu May 27 16:56:34 PDT 2010

About text layer fonts (maybe someone touched this topic in the BOF and I
missed it) it's possible to include the used fonts as a .ttf files into the
.ora?, I think .pdf works in this way (because I never seen a font issue
with .pdf files), I know this could imply some licensing issues... well,
this raises other kind of philosophical discussion:

"Should the OpenRaster spec ensure the users are working only with libre
stuff?"

Additionally, it's possible to set up a central database with blacklisted
fonts to advice the user he is saving a document with non-libre fonts? maybe
this could disable some metadata-license options... BTW is the
metadata-license field just text?

--
Marcos Díaz <markos at nathive.org>
Nathive project developer