[CREATE] OpenRaster team/project/repos on gitorious

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:13:42 PDT 2010

I've moved the two projects/repositories for OpenRaster related things
(http://www.gitorious.org/libora and http://gitorious.org/oratools)
in under a common OpenRaster project: http://gitorious.org/openraster

These projects were previously "owned" (in gitorious terms) by the
original creators,
and a very limited number of people had commit access.
This new umbrella project is owned by the team "openraster-developers"
to migate this,
and to have a common place for OpenRaster related things.

If you want to be added to this team, please notify me by sending me your
gitorious.org username, and I will add you asap.

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com