[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Sun May 30 02:39:46 PDT 2010

Hi all,

"Libre graphics Foundation (LGF)" is our working name now...
here are the suggestions so far :
- Obvious and natural choice seem to be "Libre graphics" (to decline), but
we don't have the .org domain. Louis may encounter the domain owner to ask
him to give it to us.
- we have suggested "Create Fundation" during the BoF
- Alessandro suggested "Create Lab" too, a he have a .org domain to share.

we discussed too that "Libre graphics foundation" is a bit too long... and a
shorter name would be better for an url.
we may have to decline the name too... : maybe one day there will be a
"Libre graphics Network" or other similar declinaisons.

Please suggest and vote !
-- yagraph