[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon May 31 04:37:57 PDT 2010

hi
> A slight side-note to that, I think libre is significantly better word
> than free because its more explicitly about freedom; liberty. With
> free you often have to specify, "free as in freedom, not as in beer".

just a side note to your side note. i've noticed that for german
speaking people don't really understand the word "libre". it's ok for
latin languages, though.

i'm aware that the word "free" can easily be misunderstood, but i guess
that it will be understood by most of the persons who could be
interested in our projects.

this is a good brainstorming!
a.l.e