[CREATE] [Fwd: Re: [LGF] A name !]

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon May 31 05:00:51 PDT 2010

buondì,

> "Libre graphics Foundation (LGF)" is our working name now...
>> here are the suggestions so far :
>> - Obvious and natural choice seem to be "Libre graphics" (to
>> decline), but we don't have the .org domain. Louis may encounter the
>> domain owner to ask him to give it to us.
>> - we have suggested "Create Fundation" during the BoF
>> - Alessandro suggested "Create Lab" too, a he have a .org domain to
>> share.

just to be picky...

- we suggested to try to get create.org on top of libregraphics.org

- i own graphicslab.org and i can give it to the association / foundation

- we should try to stick to short domain names (libregraphics.org is
already long enough to recall and type correctly)

on a side note:

i will try to summarize this discussion in the create wiki.
but not today.

ciao
a.l.e