[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 31 05:56:19 PDT 2010

here's an idea, take create and/or create foundation or whatever its
called to sflc software conservancy (eben moglen's law firm) my friend
bradley kuhn runs, and inkscape is a part of, and move create project,
whatever libregraphics projects exist, and then that gives the
benefits of a foundation without all the loads of work involved with
creating.

I can put that into motion quick, and it works super well!

Plus, I got the hookup for us on that...interest?

Jon