[CREATE] SIMple stuff

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon May 31 06:38:22 PDT 2010

Op maandag 24-05-2010 om 22:01 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave
Crossland:
> On 24 May 2010 21:51, Nathan Willis <nwillis at glyphography.com> wrote:
> >
> > Particularly as it includes data, where the fees can be all over the map....
>
> I have a BASE sim and its cheap enough (for me) but the phoneshop I
> went to say there was no possibility of prepaid mobile data :(

Didn't see this before, but there is Mobile Vikings who offer prepaid
data (and are >50% owned by BASE), but you need a residence in Belgium
to get it (probably to avoid tourists, as those cost them money by never
recharging later...).

--
Jan Claeys