[CREATE] LGM2010: Stuff that you liked and stuff not

Jake cubibubi at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 09:07:08 PDT 2010

What I loved was how some people created their presentations. I remember Jon
had created one big svg file opened in Inkscape, where he was just manually
scrolling through the slides, which I loved; then we had the SVG team, that
scripted their svg presentation and played it through a browser (allowing
nice things like the musical keyboard).

I'm definitely gonna see how I can make my presentations more interactive
now that I've seen how cool that can be.

What I did not like were the badges and the food haha. But the latter is
just personal preference I guess.

Jake