[CREATE] who asked about university contacts in India after Hong Phuc Dang's talk?

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon May 31 11:42:05 PDT 2010

Hello all,

After Hong Phuc Dang's talk about getting contributors from Vietnam &
Asia somebody asked about university contacts in India.  I don't know
who that was (couldn't see his face from where I sat and he's not
visible in the video either), and now somebody from India I know is
offering help with that.

Maybe the person asking this question is on the list?
Or somebody who knows who that was is on the list?

Thanks for any help!

--
Jan Claeys