[CREATE] Pro bono ads in Libre Graphics Magazine

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Wed Nov 3 06:38:19 PDT 2010

Hello, Create!

More chatter from *Libre Graphics Magazine*. In issue 1.1, we've reserved
nine full pages for pro bono ads. These pages are spaces we want to go to
the promotion of F/LOSS and Libre Graphics software and projects. So far,
only one is spoken for. Which means that we've got eight whole pages left
for the promotion of Libre Graphics projects. We're running A4 size pages
and if you don't want to design an ad yourself, we'll do it for you. If your
project wants one of those spaces, either reply to this thread, to me, or to
enquiries at libregraphicsmag.com.

--
ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca