[CREATE] Libre Graphics Magazine 1.1 is available to read, buy and modify

ricardo lafuente bollecs at sollec.org
Wed Nov 24 04:27:24 PST 2010

On 11/18/2010 02:28 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I was merely pointing this out to help avoid future embarrassment, plus
> the fact that it's at least conceivable to correct these things for the
> downloadable edition, let alone printed ones if they're not printed yet.
>
> It's just something that needs to be in the workflow.

We do want to integrate all of these suggestions in the workflow, since
it's not feasible to do this kind of work manually. Since we didn't know
about any automated ways to take care of this in Scribus, we focused our
efforts on other pressing issues.

We'd obviously be interested in knowing how we can plug these suggested
features into the magazine workflow.