[CREATE] LG magazine #1::∞

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Fri Sep 3 04:40:42 PDT 2010

ciao a.l.e.

On September 3, 2010 04:53:43 am a.l.e wrote:
> - i wonder if the LGCommunity would help creating a LGMag at
> http://froscamp.org

You can count on me.  The weekend before FrOSCamp I am presenting Hugin at
PhotoCampLondon [0] [1] [2] so I am anyway polishing up material.

> - i ask to this list, who would be willing to offer some content
> (already published on the web or new content).

I can contribute a centerfold poster made with Hugin.  Please tell me the size
/ resolution you need,  Ideally, tell me only the page height (in pixels),
print as wide as the poster is and fold it.  See draft thumbnail [3].  There
is enough resolution in the project to print 1m50 x 4m50.  The image will
still need some touch ups.

It showcases techniques that were first introduced by Free software before
being adopted by proprietary ones, and in the associated article I can
describe the creation process in an article.

> - i could immagine a mixed crew local / connected via internet: would
> anybody participate in the effort?

Count on me.  Only internet-connected, unfortunately.

Sorry if I have not followed / contributed to the Wiki.  I don't even recall
my password there.  Would it be possible to implement OpenID on the Wiki [4]?

Yuv

[0] http://photocamplondon.ca/
[1] http://photocamplondon.pbworks.com/Sessions
[2] http://photocamplondon.pbworks.com/Timetable