[CREATE] Libre Graphics Day 2011

Jon Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Mon Sep 6 00:45:36 PDT 2010

On Sep 5, 2010, at 3:34 PM, jon at rejon.org wrote:

> very cool! I should be there as well to help...

Well... *if* I get a talk and travel approved for the main LCA, then I can physically make it. Otherwise lack of budget will probably keep my support to various remote actions.

Probably the first thing I can recommend is to be sure to try to reach any local artistic communities that you can. Ideally I'd suggest half-n-half tech and art. It's that latter half (especially for the audience) that is harder to get ahold of.