[CREATE] open source | open hearts

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Tue Apr 5 12:59:53 PDT 2011

Teaching design competencies is already something Dans La Rue does in
collaboration with the Department of Design and Computation Arts at
Concordia University. But it would be pretty cool if, for those actually
interested in doing something like what Gregory has suggested, there were
some way of interfacing with Dans La Rue (or a similar organization) on even
something smaller and more casual than workshops.

-ginger

--
ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca