[CREATE] Fedora LGM 2011 Remix

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:29:36 PDT 2011

Hello all!

We are trying to create a Remix of Fedora (our beloved Linux distro)
bundled with all the tools that will be used during the upcoming LGM.
The purpose of it is to be distributed at LGM 2011 as a reference
point for all participants that they want it and also to be used in
workshops during the event.

Moreover, the assortment of the software/tools that will form it, will
act as a basis on which we are going to reform the Fedora Design Suite
[1] (our design oriented Fedora Spin)

Please go ahead and reply to this message with the name of the
LGM-Design-relevant tool/software that you
use/create/adore/love/wanna-see !

Thanks in advance,

Pierros

[1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/