[CREATE] LGM 2012 in Vienna?

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:52:13 PDT 2011

The offer to host LGM in South America is very enticing.
However, Vienna would appear to be a less expensive destination for many
participants.
The Vienna hosting team appears to have a bit of experience, which
presumably lessens
the workload of the current and past organizers and give them a bit of a
break.
No disrespect to the proponents of distributing the LGM meeting around the
globe,
but until sponsorship increases it may be best to keep the meeting within
the travel budgets of a good mix of developers and users.

- Susan