[CREATE] Transmediale + FOSDEM LGM Meetups?

Mushon Zer-Aviv mushonitp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:33:42 PST 2011

Hi guys,
My name is Mushon Zer-Aviv and I'm a recent lurker on the list. I am here at Transmediale. I moderated the "Lost in Open" talk this morning and will be giving a talk in tomorrow's keynote session at HKW auditorium (4pm). I'm here at TM with my partner Galia Offri and on Saturday we would lead a workshop and a talk on our new project: www.WikipediaIllustrated.org which attempts to draft a path towards visual Free Culture through contributing illustrations to Wikipedia. Exactly up your alley, I know...
It would be a great to meet some Libre Graphics peeps and exchange some ideas.

Come say hi,

Mushon Zer-Aviv
Mushon.com | Shual.com | @Mushon