[CREATE] ICGQ offer for LGM — Quick Reaction Needed from Devs !

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:00:50 PST 2011

Hi devs,

We have an offer to have a post-LGM lab session between the devs and people
from the graphic art industry at ICGQ on saturday May 14.

ICGQ offers us the visibility in the graphic industry. Since they are a big
player their invitation will be noticed by quite a few people. In my view,
it's one great opportunity to discuss directly with the industry guys and
with the ICGQ people who organise the training sessions for this industry.

I have met those people personally and they are quite open to LGM this year.

LGM will be promoted by ICGQ and this lab-session will be an opportunity to
get deeper into the discussion. Some people might be able to make it at LGM
but the lab session should offer more direct interaction.

I need to know whether there will be developers interested by this
lab-session for the Saturday after LGM. It's important that I get your
feedback quickly because we are locking the rooms and the date now and the
invitations will go out shortly.

Thanks for your quick response!

Louis

http://icgq.qc.ca/bienvenue_icgq/