[CREATE] Libre Graphics at Desktop Summit 2011 (WAS Re: LGM 2011: post-FOSDEM discussion)

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 16:19:11 PST 2011

On 8 February 2011 11:49, Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net> wrote:
> - 6-12 August a Desktop Summit takes place in Berlin (invitation to be
> posted on this list). Can use our Libre Graphics input.
*puts his Desktop Summit-team hat on*
The Desktop Summit (www.desktopsummit.org) will be one of the biggest
free and open source community events in 2011 and is all about the
free desktop. We encourage everyone who are involved in the free
desktop space (not just those with a GNOME/KDE background) to
participate. I suspect a lot of the work being done in the Libre
Graphics community to fall into that category so please join in*!
We will open the call for papers in the coming month, and we will also
be providing space for meetings/BoFs. If there is interest in doing a
Libre Graphics Day or similar, that might also be possible.

* Please don't let that distract you from making LGM2011 awesome though
--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com