[CREATE] LGM 2011: post-FOSDEM discussion

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed Feb 9 09:30:27 PST 2011

Op 9 feb 2011, om 17:54 heeft celine celines het volgende geschreven:

> The video is so cute!

Merci :)

> I also would encourage you to kickstarter it!
>
> What would be the goodies if people would pledge?

I thought I might try and convince Ginger to donate us some Libre Graphics Magazines for the cause
(actually, kickstarter might be good for libre graphics magazine too)

And temporary tattoos

Maybe some special artwork for contributors who put in a lot
like, nice posters or something

> How much do we need?

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/8926
Last year we raised $10.000 (though I heard a higher number floating around?)

Eric