[CREATE] fosdem 2k11 - A film about FOSDEM

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:50:16 PST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Jakub Szypulka <cubibubi at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I hope this won't be regarded as spam, but for the 15 people or so who
> went there, and anybody else who might be interested, I have just
> finished editing 'fosdem 2k11', a film about this years conference,
> done in the style of 'Reclaim your tools', the film about LGM'10.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPh0lhL_Nx8
>
> Critique and comments explicitely welcome ;)
>
> Jakub Szypulka

Meeting you again in person during FOSDEM was so great Jakub!

Really nice video! The atmosphere is *so* great. We could use it as
the official clip of FOSDEM 2k11 :) Two notes though :

1. Can you please upload it somewhere it can be accessible via WebM
(or generally without Adobe Flash)
2. Can we have the source of the video ? :D

once again awesome job!

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas