[CREATE] LGM2011 Launch Timings + pledgie drive

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 11 15:18:03 PST 2011

I think better then to keep in lock-step about that plan. For the
talks, we know about it, shorter time means higher quality...and in
the end, its a bit of ballot box stuffing on getting talks...one thing
that would be really nice is to make cuts on talks too! and/or
recommendation for updates on other talks...at some point, just
accepting everything allows noise.

2.0.11 is about decreasing the noise and increasing the signal, right? :)

Jon