[CREATE] LGM2011: Pledgie, call for papers, marketing push

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed Mar 9 17:14:26 PST 2011

Hey Jon,

Share && feel your concern

This is the status,

the possibility to submit talks via Wiki: check
a video to go with the pledgie: check
the lgm 2011 website: check

pledgie: Jon I think you’ve got that setup right?
press release: brad philips should have a rough draft done in a few hours
if you want to help read and critique, give him a shout

Then, if all’s well, tomorrow you can all help by mailing/faxing the press release to proper parties,
and sharing the pledgie!

Op 10 mrt 2011, om 00:11 heeft Jon Nordby het volgende geschreven: