[CREATE] LGM2011: Pledgie, call for papers, marketing push

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:49:06 PST 2011

On 10 March 2011 01:14, Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:
> Then, if all’s well, tomorrow you can all help by mailing/faxing the press release to proper parties,
> and sharing the pledgie!
Yeah, when this is ready, we need the help of every person and project
to do this. Everyone who is coming or is involved with a project that
has people coming, please make sure it is mentioned on your personal
and project websites!

I will post on my blog, the MyPaint website, and try to pull some
strings to get a mention up on planet GNOME.
Boud, I know you'll have people there. Will you do a short story on
krita.org and make sure something ends up on planet KDE?

Scribus, Inkscape, GIMP, Sk1, Hugin, DigiKam, F-Spot, Nathive, Libre
Graphics World, do you have people coming and can do this? :)

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com