[CREATE] the lgm2011 colors are the same as 2010

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Fri Mar 11 05:47:37 PST 2011

Sorry for that ... but I never thought that HTML could be unaccessible
(tags do not help semantic ?), and that's simply the default for emails
in most mail client today...

To return the subject, I was only proposing hands after Jon's ask for.
My intend was to make small colors changes to give the website a "2011"
flavor, not to rebrand LGM or Create, with Alex approval.

So, after reactions, I drop it out, and will only propose news SVG
backgrounds to Alex.

Best regards,
Camille