[CREATE] Conference Press and Announcement + Launchpad UPDATE.

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:31:26 PST 2011

On 11 March 2011 15:04, Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:

>> just don't expect me to to watch that page regularly... but if i can interact with it with my email client, well, i'm fine with it.
>> i'll register to that tracker on launchpad and i'll check if i can get it to notify me of the issues.
>

> It can. I suppose we could even set up something that automatically notifies the list if an issue is posted.
> Is that a good idea?
Please don't subscribe the list directly, let people decide if they
want to follow this or not. If you want to require people having a
launchpad account, you can have a separate mailinglist "create-bugs"
and subscribe that one. This is the customary approach in most FOSS
projects.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com