[CREATE] 2 forms and 3 buttons on the LGM website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Mar 14 23:49:34 PDT 2011

hi jon,

> Tonite 10 pm. Cst. yes we all are busy. Contributing free time and
> labor. Access is necessary or do. But stop blocking.

yesterday evening i got home at 10PM (after a meeting) and discovered that there is not only the participant form to modify (i knew it since lunch time and agreed with louis that it will be done until wednesday evening) but also the talks submission form to redo on a new platform (i've spent several hours to get the wiki one to work a month ago!). and all this has to be done now, over night.

this morning 7AM, got up after a short night.
will have to go to work very soon.
i put up the link to the pledgie and to the talk submission in the wiki during lunch time.
i would have been able to copy over the old participation form too, if it was not for all that noise.
but you want a new talk submission form and several changes to the participation form.

i will be away from the net from this evening right after work until tomorrow at 7PM for a trip i've planned since a long time.

i will work on the forms while traveling by train.

reality check: as promised, you'll get the new forms on wednesday evening (if everything works correctly).

give us a break, plan (y)our work ahead give the other people time to react to your concerns.

the world won't stop rotating if those forms are not up until wednedsay evening!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: really: you're really asking for 2 forms and 3 buttons in 6 hours: during night time!