[CREATE] LGM, colord, sponsorship

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:18:30 PDT 2011

Re: #lgm at freenode
19:11 < hughsie> Hi guys. My name is Richard Hughes, and I would like
to talk at LGM about colord
19:11 < hughsie> I might need sponsorship tho, as I've emptied my Red
Hat allowance for travel this
                 quarter
19:12 < hughsie> is this something that is worth pursuing? If so I can
write a proposal based on my
                 GUADEC 2011 talk that's now been accepted
19:18 < hughsie> if so, could somebody email richard <at> hughsie.com
with some ideas on how best to
                 apply for sponsorship? Thanks.

Hi,
I'd love to see a talk from you on colord at LGM, and I'm sure many
others would as well. I believe that the sponsorship request is done
by noting if you need sponsorship when submitting your talk proposal.
You can also consider asking the GNOME Foundation for sponsorship,
they might also be willing to sponsor you.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com