[CREATE] LGM, colord, sponsorship

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:15:10 PDT 2011

On 16 March 2011 20:57, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 March 2011 19:18, Jon Nordby <jononor at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd love to see a talk from you on colord at LGM, and I'm sure many
>> others would as well. I believe that the sponsorship request is done
>> by noting if you need sponsorship when submitting your talk proposal.
>
> Thanks, I've created a proposal here:
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Making_color_management_%22just_work%22_using_colord

Great. Note that typically LGM does not provide sponsorship for
accommodation. There are however very cheap accommodation available:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/6th_Libre_Graphics_Meeting_Montreal_2011#Accomodation

PS: Louis, Ale, anyone, could we please transfer some more of the
information available on above wikipage to the webpage? (I'm too busy
the coming days)
PSS: We could really use a blogpost up on planet GNOME about Libre
Graphics Meeting *hint hint*.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com