[CREATE] Access to LGM website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Mar 18 15:26:35 PDT 2011

hi louis,

> We need to improve the access to the LGM website.
>
> I have a limited access to the LGM website at the moment but this
> access is broken. I have currently no way to edit the text in the
> website. At 9 weeks before LGM, this is wrong.

you have access to the website just as you had before (i can't check since i don't know your password... but i'm sure that there was no change on that side!)

i  guess you have just to type correctly your username and password.

you can create a new account if you prefer and tell me which one it is.

ciao
a.l.e