[CREATE] Access to LGM website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Mar 18 15:39:01 PDT 2011

hi

> A few people have access to the server and they seem to be all in the
> same time zone or very busy elsewhere. We need more flexibility.
>
> Can we address this quickly — I mean now?

we have a web team and if somebody want to join he or she is welcome. but i'd prefer not to have angry people who only see their short time -- missed -- deadline screwing up everything.

basicaplly, in my eyes, people who just want to do small edits on the site should access it through the web and not through ssh.

ciao
a.l.e