[CREATE] Access to LGM website

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat Mar 19 05:56:17 PDT 2011

> I don't know the site's architecture.  I do know that before giving up a tool
> I would want to have a comprehensive look at what works and what not, and make
> sure that the change of tool is not just for the sake of changing tool.
>
> My understanding from this discussion is that there is a need for faster
> collaboration across time zones.  I am not in the position to judge if a
> change of tool will fix this.  I don't know enough.  Just trying to help with
> a few ideas/pointers.  If you want me to help, I can make some time available
> in April and I will first need to understand what's on the ground before
> starting to fiddle.
If anything, people should have sorted their required access months ago,
not now. Its really ridiculous to watch people whine at this point that
things are taking too long or they don't have access. Ale could have
sorted this for those people ages ago.

Maybe they could get it sorted earlier in time for next year?

Craig