[CREATE] Issue with Pledgie and Paypal - to be solved on Monday March 21

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 07:43:34 PDT 2011

2011/3/20 jon at rejon.org <jon at rejon.org>

> Did you notify mark at pledgie?

Mark knows the situation but he can only look into this with Paypal
development team from Monday through Firday. So we have to wait a day.

Mark and I have been on the phone trying to solve the issue yesterday night
but could not succeed. We need the dev. guys at Paypal to step in.

Once this is solved I will ring the bells loud !

Louis

--
Louis Desjardins
libregraphicsmeeting.org