[CREATE] lgm announcement #2 coming up

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sun Mar 20 19:52:03 PDT 2011

Hi all, we successfully announced the conference and got some hiccups
out of the process. I closed the cycle for the release:

https://launchpad.net/create-project/+milestone/1.0

I agree with some comments about having more plan ahead on LGM and the
process, so lets jump in make sure we have the next announcements and
updates tracked, and assigned toward the conference.

I placed a roadmap/milestone item for the next lgm announcement for april 2.

https://launchpad.net/create-project/+milestone/1.1

I know there is a team working on a new site and some other parts,
please do file what you can and what you are working on. If you find
bugs, file those too.

Here is a good task for a newbie. We need to make a list of projects
that are represented at the conference, track down the source files
for hosting a badge on those sites, and then making sure those sites
are using the latest badge with the donate to pledgie campaign. Can
someone help with this?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/create-project/+bug/735425

Cheers to all!

Jon