[CREATE] Access to LGM website

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Mar 22 05:38:34 PDT 2011

On 03/21/2011 10:59 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> It's been days now.
>
> It’s taking too long to solve simple issues.
>
> I have lost confidence in the actual web team for LGM.
>
> I now ask that they pull off and let the keys to others.
>
> We need things done and we need them done with no further delays.
>
> I am sorry for all the noise on this list but direct emails have had no
> effect so here we are now.
>
> I am ready to take over. All I need now is the full access to the server.

As someone who has no intention of getting involved with working on the
site, I would at least like to see comments/complaints clearly identify
specific and hopefully named issues, perhaps in some numbered or
bulleted list, as we might do if we were running this as some business
operation (which it is, of course).

Simply ping-ponging back and forth between "everything's Ok" to "there
are unsolved problems" is not helpful on a practical level.

Greg