[CREATE] Announcement: Libre Graphics magazine 1.2 is out now

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Tue Mar 22 08:47:14 PDT 2011

Good news! (Which you're more than welcome to redistribute and cross-post.)

Last night, we released issue 1.2 of Libre Graphics magazine. This issue,
exploring themes of Use Cases and Affordances, is pretty darn good, if we do
say so ourselves. We look at workflow, vectors as pixels, and also have an
in-detail interview with the people behind AdaptableGIMP.

For those who want to check it out (and we hope you all do), you can order a
copy (http://libregraphicsmag.com/buy.html) or read the PDF version (
http://libregraphicsmag.com/download.html). Heck, do both!

We hope you enjoy it. And keep an eye open, as we'll soon be releasing the
call for submissions for issue 1.3, Collaboration, Collaboratively. Issue
1.3 will be released at LGM 2011 in Montreal.

Ana Carvalho, ginger coons and Ricardo Lafuente
Libre Graphics magazine editorial team