[CREATE] LGM talks calendar file

Jeff Fortin web.kiddo at free.fr
Fri May 6 05:47:09 PDT 2011

For those interested:
http://jeff.ecchi.ca/public/lgm.ics

(would be nice if lgm provided this kind of thing officially, wasted
hours fighting with calendar software yesterday :)

I excluded things like "lunch break" and "foo meeting" because they are
obvious/are not events that everybody needs to see constantly in the
calendar app.

I only included the talks from may 10-13 because that's what I plan to
attend to and I was fed up with dealing with calendars (no app seems
happy dealing with <1h events)... if someone sends me a "patch" I can
update that file :)