[CREATE] LGM talks calendar file

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:53:33 PDT 2011

Hi Jeff and all,

Please note that we have already made changes to the program today!

The calendar idea is great but we absolutely need to find a way to link the
program to the calendar. I want to keep my total freedom for editing the
program during LGM. Talks can be added, displaced, cancelled, replaced or
modified. I have to be able to do it in both EN and FR pages.

If we find a convenient way to do this I am more than all for it !!!!!!!
It's a super tool.

Louis

2011/5/7 jon at rejon.org <jon at rejon.org>

> Thanks is this updates with all talks? You want to help us add that feature
> foe the new wordpress site?
>
> jon at fabricatorz.com
> http://fabricatorz.com
> On May 6, 2011 7:47 AM, "Jeff Fortin" <web.kiddo at free.fr> wrote:
> > For those interested:
> > http://jeff.ecchi.ca/public/lgm.ics
> >
> > (would be nice if lgm provided this kind of thing officially, wasted
> > hours fighting with calendar software yesterday :)
> >

> > I excluded things like "lunch break" and "foo meeting" because they are
> > obvious/are not events that everybody needs to see constantly in the
> > calendar app.
> >
> > I only included the talks from may 10-13 because that's what I plan to
> > attend to and I was fed up with dealing with calendars (no app seems
> > happy dealing with <1h events)... if someone sends me a "patch" I can
> > update that file :)

Louis Desjardins
libregraphicsmeeting.org
+1 514 994 9351