[CREATE] LGM talks calendar file

Jeff Fortin web.kiddo at free.fr
Wed May 11 20:57:06 PDT 2011

> Hi Jeff and all,
>
> Please note that we have already made changes to the program today!
>
> The calendar idea is great but we absolutely need to find a way to
> link the program to the calendar. I want to keep my total freedom for
> editing the program during LGM. Talks can be added, displaced,
> cancelled, replaced or modified. I have to be able to do it in both EN
> and FR pages.

Yeah... that's why you folks (organizers) should be the ones officially
providing the .ics file out of a calendar application (pretty much any
app allows exporting to ics: iCal, Sunbird, Evolution, Google Calendar,
etc.), attendees like me shouldn't *have* to do this kind of thing
individually in their own corner :)

Anyway, I have just updated the .ics file on my server now (I didn't
check the mailing list until now).