[CREATE] Open Font Library and Wikipedia Entries

Jon Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Sat May 14 21:05:12 PDT 2011

On May 14, 2011, at 3:40 PM, jon at rejon.org wrote:

> Hi all, please help update our wiki pages, add your notable
> accomplishments from the event. I took a pass at the pages.
>
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre_Graphics_Meeting
>
> Also, we added some pages so people can follow the Open Font Library progress:
>
> * http://twitter.com/fontlibrary
> * http://identi.ca/fontlibrary
> * And on facebook: http://ur1.ca/46ggy
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Font_Library
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiki_Framework

As a minor note, I noticed one of the first [citation needed]s in there was regarding Inkscape and color management. I have details on slides and videos that mention adding color management due to the first meeting. So if any wikipedia editing type person wants to address that, just let me know and I'll forward on the details.