[CREATE] LGM

Jakub Szypulka cubibubi at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 16:20:01 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop an email hoping you guys had a good time this
year! I've talked to a bunch of you, and the impressions seemed
excellent, just like every year ;)

For those who I haven't talked to yet, I couldn't come because I had
my final exams at school during the very time period of the conference
:(

I will definitely want to attend the next conference however, and make
a film if wanted. Did you guys perhaps come up already with a place
and time period? I assume it will be some time in May again. What
about the location though?

Jake